There's nothing as sophisticated as Macadamia Nut Fruit Bark. The combination of dark chocolate and espresso powder turns it into a tasty mocha flavor. Add in a touch of sea-salt and you have the perfect not-so-sweet snack.
• 1 lbs dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
• 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
• 1/2 cup dried cherries or blueberries
• 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
• 1/2 cup chopped cashews
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Line the bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment; grease the paper and set aside.
2. In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in espresso powder and half the cherries and nuts. Spread into prepared pan; top with remaining cherries and nuts (pan will not be full). Sprinkle with salt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.